So I found this tag online which I think is an interesting one, I’m planning on doing a get to know me video for my YouTube channel soon and came across this and thought it would make a good one for my blog. So here we go:
1. Did you wake up cranky? Not today no
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at you’r current age? Nope, not into younger guys
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? either, not really fussed
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? yep, always do if they smile at me or look at me
5. Can you commit to one person? 100% yes, already committed & going strong
6. How do you look right now? rough. as. hell.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? leggins & a baggy top with a messy pony
8. How often do you listen to music? EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I would die with out music.
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? ohhhhh…. I think its a tie…. probably jeans????
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2020? Yes. Got so many good things to look forward to and so much that can change really quickly11. Are you an introvert or an extrovert. extrovert.
12. Are you good at hiding your feelings? yep I really can
13. Can you drive a stick shift? Guessing this is a manual car & yes, thats what I learnt to drive in.
14. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Nope. It amuses me because their wasting so much of their time bitching & its not affecting me in the slightest.
15. Are you going out of town soon? I’m going to Copenhagen in December
16. When was the last time you cried? a few weeks ago
17. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? yes. When I first met my boyfriend, although I thought he was cute, never expected him to ever like me.
18. If you could change your eye color, would you and what color would they be? I love my eye colour…. I’d maybe make them a more striking blue but otherwise no
19. Name something you have to do tomorrow? I have to go training if I want to do nationals in November….
Hope this was interesting & dont forget to check out my YouTube channel!!
Again, another product I’ve had since my birthday in May that I’ve taken forever to write a review on, but trust me, their so worth it. I got the Spectrum brushes for my birthday and I got the the 12 piece Bomb Shell Set and Oyster Roll which comes to £79.99.
I’ve read a lot about the Spectrum brushes and had been thinking about purchasing some myself before my birthday came around and my nan agreed to buy them for me. They are honestly the best brushes and so worth the money! I honestly love these brushes so much, their soft but not useless, the eye brushes pick up pigment easily and blend gorgeously! I use the B05 Luxe Blender to apply my highlighter and can I just say…. amazing. I currently flip between the Jeffree Star highlighter (my absolute fav) and the NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder (again such an amazing drug store highlighter, review coming). And this brush gives you such a blinding glow its just astonishing and I can’t get over it. I also use the C02 contour brush to apply my cream contour and again, it does the most amazing job, it applies evenly and blends so nicely.
If you’ve never seen or heard of Spectrum you need to 100% check them out and get yourself some of their brushes because they are such a staple for me and I use them everyday. I keep them in brush pots but keep my Oyster Roll in a drawer for when I go away on holiday so I can pack all my brushes easily and know where they all are.
Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Tonbridge to meet him mum. It was my first time meeting her because she lives out in Australia so I haven’t had a chance to meet her. We had lunch at a resturant called Graze which was next to the river and had a nice lunch, before going for a wander along the river and ending up on a footpath which we followed and just chatted. After the walk we decided on sitting by the river with a coffee where we heard music coming from the castle, only to find there was an orchestra there playing, so we moved up and listened to them playing. It was honestly such an amazing day and we had really nice weather for it too. Wilfs (my boyfriend) mum had so many amazing stories to tell from Australia which I really enjoyed listening to and really made me want to go to Australia and see it all myself.
Here are some photos from Tonbridge:
I’ve finally manned up and done something I’ve been wanting to do for ages. I’ve started a Vlog YouTube channel. I’ve tried countless times to make a channel with weekly videos, however I just don’t have the time to sit down and plan, film and edit and video that’s going to be as good as I want it to be, so this way I can do that.
I’ll be uploading weekly vlogs (my life isn’t interesting enough for daily vlogs, especially since I’m going to uni in September). So I’ll be filming through out the week and putting it into one weekly video that will be uploaded every Sunday. The perks to this is that if I then get a video idea, some extra time or a product to review or something to haul, I can then do a sit down video. I’ve been wanting to do YouTube for nearly five years now and just haven’t built up the courage to do it, and by the time I did, I didn’t have enough time to dedicate to it. So heres to another chance. Please subscribe to my channel, I should have my first video up this week!
Tad late on this train but after having the palette since May… I thought it’s about time to do a review on the Too Faced Peach Palette. Slow I know.
I got this palette for my birthday from my nan and I took a while picking between this one and the Natural Love palette, however after a lot of YouTubing videos comparing them and trying to figure out which ones I’m likely to use more, I decided on the Sweet Peach palette. Its now become one of my staples for everyday make up.
The packaging is a really pretty pink ombre effect and is metal that shuts via a magnet. I really like the way the peaches are embossed (I dont think that the right word but their bumpy) and the way its an ombred pink really gives you a feel for the palette before you even open it. Its gorgeous and the metal packaging for me is a saint as it doesn’t get finger prints. The hinge on mine has a small bit of play in it but nothing major and doesn’t have any affect on the quality of the packaging at all.
The colours in the palette are such a good mix of colours that work well with each other, and I currently love using the colour caramelized as a transition colour, with puree in the crease and either bellini or luscious on my lid. These make for a really pretty natural eye look that I wear on a daily basis, usually with no eyeliner, but if I’m in the mood for some I’ll add a winged liner to it to make it a bit more glam. When I wear this palette I always get tons of compliments on my eye make up so its one of my go-to palettes for a casual day look.
I think there are so many options for some brighter looks as well as some darker and theres so many eye look options its a go too for natural day, something a bit more glam and for an evening look with some lashes and winged eye liner.